From the beginning, we never lost sight of our original goals - fast shipping, quality customer service, and the most competitive prices in the industry.Our strong work ethic quickly earned us a Power Seller rating on eBay and we quickly expanded our store and product line, but our goals have stayed the same. We look forward to serving all of your scrapbook and crafting needs for many years to come.
Why we do what we do
• When there is a fire, after making sure all the people are safe, what is usually one of the next things people want to make sure is safe?
• Their scrapbooks and photos!
• We help people preserve the most precious thing next to people, their memories of people.
• Our role in helping people preserve memories is meaningful work!
• Craft-e-Corner is committed to providing high quality crafting and scrapbooking products at fair and affordable prices.
• Craft-e-Corner is dedicated to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, and genuine desire to help others.
• For each customer, we are committed to serving your needs and solving your problems so that you have the most enjoyable and convenient shopping experience possible.
• We take pride in our reputation as a company with integrity that you can trust.
• To offer an ever expanding line of quality family friendly crafting and scrapbooking products.
• To develop relationships with our customers to encourage each one to become a loyal repeat website customer.
Service to others
• We believe our primary purpose is to meet peoples needs. People includes: customers, employees, and others in the community.
Family & Flexibility
• We believe in providing a work environment that is flexible to meet family and other needs of each member of our team while still meeting the needs of Craft-e-Corner
• Craft-e-Corner believes in making the world a better place. We have a charitable trust set up to for the purpose of making a financial contribution to a different charitable cause that helps others each month.
• Employee suggestions are used to assist in the selection of the charities we support.
• We also donate our products to local charities/events we believe are worthwhile to support.
• The owner’s of Craft-e-Corner and team members personally volunteer in various community service activities.
• We reuse paper, boxes and packaging materials.
• We recycle any materials we do not reuse.
• We use packaging materials made from recycled materials.
• We help reduce carbon emissions because our customers do not have to drive to a store to receive their item.
Dean - Co-Owner
Dean is co-owner of Craft-e-Corner with his “lovely wife, Carrie.” After years of teaching high school Economics, it was a natural course of events to join Carrie and their three daughters in founding Craft-e-Corner as a family business. From the outset, a determination was made to treat employees as part of that kinship, extending flexibility for them to balance job and home life. He gets daily inspiration from watching their girls as little helpers in craft projects – which in turn encourages him to offer quality crafting materials for others. Dean will give you one of his easy smiles when describing the pride he takes in selling family friendly products that document important memories. He is busy, but when he's not working, you’ll find him playing volleyball, golf, or teaching the girls to water-ski… just about any outdoor activity, especially during our short Wisconsin summers.
Carrie - Co-Owner
Carrie co-owns Craft-e-Corner with her husband, Dean, and their three daughters. She’s a busy and attentive person who handles many of the details and a lot of the research that goes into our company. Carrie likes to read – although these days it’s often children’s literature – along with bowling, swimming, playing cards and entertaining. You catch her sense of humor in anything she does but you won’t catch her in red – unless her childhood dream of becoming a tractor comes true. Carrie’s description for the love of scrapbooking may strike a note with many of us. “It allows me to express thoughts and emotions in ways I may not express outwardly. I can be playful, loud, mismatched, excessive and frilly. “
Kala - Customer Service and Projects
Kala mother of two children and two cats has joined the Craft-e-Corner team with the experience of creating her own wooden clocks for others. In her spare time she enjoys GeoCaching or searching for treasures that others have hidden.